Online training with podcasts, video links and more
- Understand what Mindfulness is and identify the benefits as proven by science.
- Be ready to continue incorporating a Mindfulness practice in their lives which is an important component in then being able to transfer the learning to children and an inherent part of S.P.H.E.
- Be able to introduce simple mindfulness techniques to children as part of S.P.H.E.
- Learn how to overcome rejections & resistance to the practice.
- Be able to teach children how to cultivate gratitude, handle difficult thoughts and emotions, and finally develop kindness towards themselves and others.
- Be equipped to introduce Mindful Movement meditations to children as a means of exploring why it is so important to reintegrate with your body and mind
Access and completion
You can access your course from July 2nd to 5pm on August 24th.
This is a tutor led course and is carried out online in a user friendly manner – you don’t need to be online at a specific time – you self pace within each week.
On successful completion of your course, you can download and print off your CPD record, a certificate of completion and a manual of all content covered. We look forward to welcoming you to your course.